- 2015 total production was $5.02 billion up 33% from 2014’s $3.719 billion.
- This was our best year since 2007’s $5.541 Billion.
- Total number of loans closed for the year was 690 up from 535 in 2014.
- Q4 was up about 3.5% over Q4 of 2014 in dollar volume.
- Average loan size for 2015 was $7.174 million up from $6.951 in 2014
- Life company production was $2.715 Billion with 400 loans or 55% of the total dollar volume followed by conduit at $906 Million or 18% of production and banks at $591 Million or 12% of the total.
- The majority of this year’s increase came from life company lending (up $848 million from 2014 and Fannie/Freddie up $288 Million).
Q10 POSTS A STRONG 2ND QUARTER WITH $1.5 BILLON IN CLOSED LOANS
Q10 continues to see an active market in 2015 with over $1.5 billion originated commercial real estate loans in 2nd quarter 2015. Q10 has over 130 highly experienced finance professionals located in 23 offices throughout the country. Our clients include local, regional and national developers, investors, property owners and REITS.
Our business is built on strong relationships, and we strive to deliver the capital you need for you next loan with a hands-on approach. We would appreciate the opportunity to represent you on your next transaction.
Michael Kelly, President of Q10 Realty Mortgage and Investment Company, recently spoke with reporters at the Colorado Real Estate Journal about the commercial real estate market and how it is performing in 2015. Highlights include:
- Record year for lending for life insurance companies
- Record year for government-sponsored enterprises
- Record low interest rates
- Fully amortized loans available for longer periods
Read the full story at Colorado Real Estate Journal.
Q10 recognizes some of the transactions closed in April and May from our offices nationwide.
Pictured from Q10 offices around the US are Ryan Watson, Ray Driver, III, Joe Monteleone, Steve Bridges, Matt Shane, and Alan warren. Joe Monteleone with Q10 Triad Capital Advisors is recognized as Top Producer for 2014.
Bob Stout, President and CEO of Q10 Capital LLC kicks off meeting with Q10 representatives.
Matt Shane, Jim Wickenhauser, Steve Bridges, and Larry Peters share best practices with other Q10 members.