A survey conducted to determine how far one’s paycheck can stretch revealed that Houstonians’ “dollar” have tremendous solvency, so much that we ranked 1st place! The survey viewed the average wage in our nation’s 51 largest metropolitan areas and adjusted the income by the cost of living. Houston topped the list by virtue of its moderate cost of living, and cited examples such as low housing, transportation, consumer pricing, utilities and services. Houston’s median home price to median annual household income is only 2.9%, “remarkably low for such a dynamic urban region”.
Kinghorn Recent Posts
- $8,500,000 Multi-Family Financing Provided by Q10 Kinghorn, Driver, Hough & Co.
- Q10 Kinghorn, Driver, Hough and Co. Cinches $10,550,000 Refinancing
- Our Thoughts and Prayers to Everyone Affected by the Tragedy at the Boston Marathon
- MBA Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance
- Q10 Kinghorn, Driver, Hough & Co. Secures $1,280,000 Refinancing for a Class B Multi-Family Community in Houston, TX