The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) released the 2Q 2012 Commercial/Multifamily Survey on August 1st and the findings were positive.
MBA’s survey found…
- Compared to the 2nd quarter of 2011, commercial plus multifamily lending was 25% higher.
- Compared to the 1st quarter of 2012, commercial plus multifamily lending was 39% higher.
- Compare to the 2nd quarter of 2011, the dollar volume of loans for commercial bank portfolios went up over 58%.
- There was a 50% rise in loan volume for Government Sponsored Enterprises such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Compared to the 2nd quarter of 2011, the 2nd quarter of 2012′s loan dollar volume increased…
- 56% for retail properties
- 22% for hotel properties
- 19% for multifamily apartment buildings
- 15% for office buildings
Compared to the 1st Quarter of 2012, MBA’s 2nd quarter of 2012 report shows…
- Office loan originations were up 66%
- A 47% percent increase for industrial properties
- A 33% percent increase for healthcare properties
- A 29% percent increase for retail properties
- A 21% percent increase for multifamily properties.
Q10 Capital’s second quarter results were significantly better than the survey averages. Q10’s numbers included a 36% increase in new loan production in the second quarter of 2012 compared to second quarter of 2011 and a 75% increase over Q1 of 2012.
Contact a local Q10 Capital office today to source financing for your next project.
Debt/Equity Placement · Joint Ventures · Structured Finance · Sale/Leaseback · Innovative Thinking