The Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University Reports that Texas continues to have a solid and thriving economy. According to a Monthly Review of the Texas Economy, published by the Real Estate Center, Texas gained 228,500 nonagricultural jobs from May 2011 to May 2012, an annual growth of 2.2 percent compared to the national growth of 1.4 percent. The private sector gained 279,800 jobs, annual growth of 3.2 percent compared to the 1.8 percent annual growth for the nation. The report also stated that most of our metro areas had a higher rate of employment in May 2012 versus the same time last year.
Kinghorn Recent Posts
- Q10 Kinghorn, Driver, Hough and Co. Cinches $10,550,000 Refinancing
- Our Thoughts and Prayers to Everyone Affected by the Tragedy at the Boston Marathon
- MBA Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance
- Q10 Kinghorn, Driver, Hough & Co. Secures $1,280,000 Refinancing for a Class B Multi-Family Community in Houston, TX
- Q10 Kinghorn, Driver, Hough & Co. Secures $1,280,000 Refinancing